Amelia loves a cartoon show called Peppa Pig. It is broadcast from 9:30 to 10:00 every morning Monday to Friday and consists of a series of 5-minute episodes. Nicky and John have recorded episodes and downloaded episodes onto their iPads to keep her entertained.
After Peppa Pig, Nicky took Amelia to the creche and Suzy and I went shopping. We were looking for a few things for our bedroom to make it more comfortable: bed-side lamps, power boards and a fan.
In the afternoon, we went for a walk with Nicky and Amelia to North Finchley in search of these items. As we left, there were a few light showers. We bought the lamps and caught the bus back to East Finchley to buy a fan we'd seen this morning.
John had downloaded some videos to watch after dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your comment. I've turned on the "comment moderation" option so I can check comments before they are posted on my blog. This is to eliminate problems such as spam.